ONLINE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Successful online bookings will receive an automatic confirmation via email.
• Customers will only be contacted if there is a query regarding the booking. If a confirmation email is not received, the customer must check that the email entered is correct.
• For queries, questions or problems please telephone 01582413704.
• When you turn up for your round of golf you must report to the Pro shop before beginning your round and make payment.
TEE TIME MODIFICATIONS
• Stockwood Park Golf Centre reserves the right to alter tee times without notice due to circumstances outside of Stockwood Park Golf Centre’s control. (E.g. lightning, slow play, course renovations).
• To change an online booking you may delete a booking and re-book at a different day/time.
• You must check in at the Pro Shop a minimum of 15 minutes before your tee time. Should you not arrive and register you risk your tee time being automatically cancelled.
• Stockwood Park Golf Centre reserves the right to remove customers from the course if the rules of Stockwood Park Golf Centre Course have not been adhered to. These rules are consistent with the etiquette outlined by the R&A in the Rules of Golf and are monitored by our operations team.
• All patrons utilising the Stockwood Park Golf Centre golf courses do so under the instruction of the golf operations staff. Failure to adhere to instructions may result in removal from the golf course.
• No refunds will be given in the event that the customer is removed from the course.
Clean and smart dress is expected on the main course and rugby or football shirts are not allowed. Golf shoes are prohibited in the club house. Customers may not use the golf courses or the club house without wearing a top.
BOOKING BUGGIES, GOLF CLUBS, TROLLEYS, CADDIES, RESTAURANT, ETC
Customer wishing to book buggies, golf clubs or trolleys should enter these requirements in the booking form or alternatively they can contact Stockwood Park Golf Centre on 01582413704.