We are delighted to announce that Stockwood Park Golf reopened on Friday 15th May. Our ProShop opening hours are 7am to 6.45pm, seven days a week – with the first tee off time at 7.04am and the last at 6.45pm.
For the protection of both our staff and customers, we are operating within the strict guidance provided by England Golf and have social distancing and hygiene measures in place as follows:
- Players to stay 2m apart at all times
- Removal of on-course items such as rakes and ball retrievers, use of hole liners and covering of bins and any outdoor seating. Ball cleaners also out of use
- Ten minute intervals between tee times
- One-way entry and exit points and 2m social distancing enforced in the centre and on the course via marshalling
- All tee times must be pre-booked by telephone or online (except groups of up to four from the same household as outlined above)
- Customers must not arrive more than five minutes before their tee time to check in to limit people crossing over
- Payments by card in person at check in where bookings are made online, or on the phone when booking – no cash handling
- Clubhouse bar and café are closed – one downstairs toilet is available for customer use
Annual season tickets running to 31st March 2021 may be purchased on a pro-rata basis.
Pay as you go prices for Winter 2020 are:
Peak (open – 11:59am) £25 £29.50
Off-peak (12pm – 1:59pm) £19 £16
Twilight (2pm – close) £12 £14
Push trolleys will be available for hire with handles cleaned after every customer. Buggies will only be available for Blue Badge holders and will be cleaned after each customer.
We have covered more topics around our re-opening on our frequently asked questions tab.
For bookings call 01582413704 or book online via the Book Golf tab on the home page.
Any other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.