We are delighted to announce that Stockwood Park Golf will reopen on Wednesday 2nd December, under new Tier 2 guidance.
Our ProShop opening hours are 7:30am to 5pm, seven days a week – with the first tee off time at 8am.
For the protection of both our staff and customers, we are operating within the strict guidance provided by England Golf and have social distancing and hygiene measures in place as follows:
- Players to stay 2m apart at all times
- Removal of on-course items such as rakes and ball retrievers, use of hole liners and covering of bins and any outdoor seating. Ball cleaners also out of use
- Ten minute intervals between tee times
- One-way entry and exit points and 2m social distancing enforced in the centre and on the course via marshalling
- All tee times must be pre-booked (except groups of up to four from the same household as outlined above)
- Customers must not arrive more than five minutes before their tee time to check in to limit people crossing over
- Payments by card in person at check in where bookings are made online, or on the phone when booking – no cash handling
- Clubhouse bar and café are closed – one downstairs toilet is available for customer use
- Fourball bookings are allowed as follows:
- Each partner should use their own golf ball, which is only handled by that player. For example, the player teeing off from hole one is the only person who touches the ball from teeing off through to completion of the hole. The partner teeing off from hole two does likewise with their ball. Under the Rules of Golf, a partner is permitted to drop the side’s ball in taking relief even if it is not his/her turn to play the next shot. It is also permissible to drop another ball when taking relief.
- When marking and replacing the ball on the putting green this should be conducted by the partner the ball belongs to. Under this situation (or any other where the ball must be replaced) the original ball must be used and must not be substituted by another ball.
To read more on guidance we are following please click here.
Annual season tickets running to 31st March 2021 may be purchased on a pro-rata basis.
Pay as you go prices for Winter 2020 are:
Peak (open – 11:59am) £25 £29.50
Off-peak (12pm – 1:59pm) £19 £26
Twilight (2pm – close) £12 £14
Push trolleys will be available for hire with handles cleaned after every customer. Buggies are also available for hire and will be cleaned before and after each customer use.
We have covered more topics around our re-opening on our frequently asked questions tab.
For bookings call 01582413704 or book online via the Book Golf tab on the home page.
Any other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.