Keeping you safe
For the protection of both our staff and customers, we are operating within the strict guidance provided by England Golf and have social distancing and hygiene measures in place as follows:
- Players to stay 2m apart at all times
- Do not touch anything on course, including the flag
- Removal of on-course items such as rakes and ball retrievers, use of hole liners and covering of bins and any outdoor seating. Ball cleaners also out of use.
- Adhere to the rule of six
- Only use your own equipment and golf balls
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Up to fourball play with pre-booked tee times only (see below)
- Eight minute intervals between tee times
- One-way entry and exit points and 2m social distancing enforced in the centre and on the course via marshalling
- Customers must not arrive more than five minutes before their tee time to check in to limit people crossing over
- Payments by card in person at check in where bookings are made online, or on the phone when booking – no cash handling
- The clubhouse bar/ café will reopen with table service for groups of up to 4, from Monday 17 May. Tables will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- One downstairs toilet is available for customer use
- Fourball bookings are allowed as follows:
- Each partner should use their own golf ball, which is only handled by that player. For example, the player teeing off from hole one is the only person who touches the ball from teeing off through to completion of the hole. The partner teeing off from hole two does likewise with their ball. Under the Rules of Golf, a partner is permitted to drop the side’s ball in taking relief even if it is not his/her turn to play the next shot. It is also permissible to drop another ball when taking relief.
- When marking and replacing the ball on the putting green this should be conducted by the partner the ball belongs to. Under this situation (or any other where the ball must be replaced) the original ball must be used and must not be substituted by another ball.
To read more on guidance we are following please click here.
Annual season tickets running to 31st March 2021 may be purchased on a pro-rata basis.
Pay as you go prices for Winter 2020 are:
Peak (open – 11:59am) £27 £32
Off-peak (12pm – 1:59pm) £21 £27
Twilight (2pm – close) £14 £16
Push trolleys will be available for hire with handles cleaned after every customer. Buggies are also available for hire and will be cleaned before and after each customer use.
We have covered more topics around our re-opening on our frequently asked questions tab.
For bookings call 01582413704 or book online via the Book Golf tab on the home page.
Any other enquiries please email email@example.com.